Skip to main content

Recycled Timber Processing & Machining

Kenney Pierce Timber offers Recycled Timber Processing Services.
Machining, Processing, Moulding, Dressing.

FOR: 
Decking and Screening
Flooring, Square Dressing, Cladding Internal and External
Mouldings, Skirting, Architraves
Specialty Moulding and Machining

For all enquiries
Email: kptimber_2@bigpond.com
Phone: 0438622181

Comments

  1. I think it's so cool that you used recycle timber. Creating projects and machining is such an interesting process to me and I would love to be involved in it. Not only that, but I think it's amazing that they can create some of the things they do. I'll have to look more into this and see what I can find. http://www.wonsontimber.com.au/index/index.php/services/machining-milling-moulding

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recycled Hand Carved Hardwood Sink

Our Joiner and Production Manager, Kaya had fun with this job.  This was a rare opportunity to turn a large slap of recycled hardwood into one solid bathroom vanity top.  The below photo shows the incredible labour that went into hand-carving the space where the sink will fit.    

Recycled Timber Gates and Barn Style Doors - more on 'Projekt 3488'

Recycled Timber  'Projekt 3488'  in Warburton...Here we have a sunlit view of one of the Recycled Timber garden gates made by Kaya Kenney at Kenney Pierce Timber.  And below another view of the big barn style doors. Made by Mark Kenney   To give you an idea of scale -  here we see Mark working on the construction of them. Each door is 4 x 2 meters. 

Glenaroua Station

Kenney Pierce Timber helped put new life back into the stunning old Glenaroua Station building. With timber supplied by our client, we detailed the end of the beams for this pergola, along with other projects on the property.